1) I am excited to finally start working again tomorrow. While I hope this job will only be temporary, I am still really excited to have found employment! :)
2) I have been slacking off on my drawings (#100daysofsketches) ... i.e. I was slacking and somehow after day 25, I had a hard time continuing. It was partially because life got really busy and partially because I couldn’t think of what to draw. Please let me know if you have any suggestions
3) My latest fascination has been hovering over/ breathing on my tomato plant. I am so excited that it is growing. I hope to have some tomatoes in about 40 more days!!
4) I have the best friend/boyfriend/honey bear ever!! :) Even when I feel like my life isn’t where I would like it to be, he always helps me find optimism and encourages me to get back on the right track. Thank you for dealing with me and for always being there for me. I love you very much and I am inspired by/proud of you for how hard you work towards achieving your goals!
5) I’ve been filling out medical school secondaries again, but I am keeping an open mind to pursuing other options (i.e. maybe City Year or Teach for America)
6) For some reason, my mind keeps on going on musical adventures. I look forward to having free time after submitting my secondaries. There are so many more piano songs I want to learn to play.
7) I didn’t know I could like pie. This weekend, I’ve been eating a substantial amount of “nectarine, praline, ginger pie.” It is amazing, especially when served warm next to coconut milk vanilla ice cream.
8) In the past year, I tried and found that I really like nectarines. In the past few days, I’ve learned that white nectarines exist. Those are especially wonder.
9) It’s exciting to see apples and peaches at the grocery store increasing in size.
10) In the next few weeks, I want to figure out how to plant spinach and strawberries.